Software Test Engineer– London
Software Test Engineer– using tech to disrupt trading market – London
Software Test Engineer is required for exciting and innovative Software House Company betting based in London. The successful software test engineer will be working closely with extremely talented and driven engineers to build and support systematic trading models. The Software test engineer will have depth of knowledge in both manual and automated testing who can contribute to the overall test approach and help the company improve their coverage while reducing execution time by removing the dependency on manual testing. A keen interest in the technical side of testing is a must, as is the ability to break down highly complex problems into simple units of work
- 3+ years working as a Software Tester engineer with experience of test automation using a variety of tools, evidence of coding/automation.
- Examples of being involved in any kind of tech coding or building test automation frameworks or tools from scratch.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages C# or Java
- Experience with testing APIs in a service oriented architecture
- Knowledge of planning, bug tracking & collaboration tools is essential
- Hands on experience of managing multiple test environments
- Experience with load / stress testing tools
- SQL Server (T-SQL queries and basic administration)
- Some degree of both betting and sporting knowledge
- Some appreciation of dev ops will help – understanding of cloud computing, environments, release pipelines and continuous integration is important.
Working alongside other extremely talented and driven software testing engineers
Extremely lucrative salary, bonus and benefits
Greenfield C# work, both challenging and rewarding
Essential skills: Manual and automated testing, C# or Java, testing APIs, SQL Server, RabbitMQ