£25,000 – £30,000 + 30% commission 2 days in London office, 3 days WFH
Who are we?
We are Venture Up, and we build teams for some of the most disruptive tech companies in the world. We work with everyone from world-leading multinationals, to tech unicorns, to some of the fastest-growing SME’s and start-up’s. With over 20 years of experience between us, we started in 2017 and have quickly established ourselves as one of the leading recruiters in Europe.
We offer a full end-end recruitment service, with both an Agency and Embedded Talent Service, meaning we can flex our recruitment service around what our clients need. This has allowed us to build long term relationships with fast scaling tech companies across both the UK and Europe.
Why work for us? Due to strong client growth in 2021 so far, we are now at a stage of needing to bring on a new Consultant to help us continue to meet and exceed our clients delivery expectations, and to continue to find the best and brightest candidates for them. We’ve worked hard to create a culture that is different from the industry norm; we don’t work with extensive KPIs, we don’t ring a gong when you make a placement & we definitely don’t force you to work all hours under the sun – we’re committed to nurturing an environment that fosters and shares success, allows you to be creative and try new approaches & to be a key contributor to the overall business. You will be given responsibility to learn, room to fail and grow better, and support and encouragement all the way to be the best you can be!
• Working in the Agency part of our business, you will be responsible for sourcing, managing and delivering talent to our established partners. You will also be working directly with clients, who range from C-suite to Talent.
• Venture Up supports our clients cross functionally. While our core is Tech, Product and Design, we support our clients across any position they need us to. We thus need someone who is flexible enough to work across new areas and take on new concepts rapidly.
• You will be working with our partners across Europe. We are partnered with companies in places such as the UK, France and Germany. Requirements vary from finding talent in country to remote workers, and both perm and contract.
• The role will initially be mainly delivery focused, but there will always be the opportunity to build new business and develop new relationships and accounts yourself. As you develop the focus on building new business will grow.
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of tech recruitment experience
• Proven experience in the full end-end recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing through managing to offer stage. Some experience of client management would be a bonus.
• Someone entrepreneurial! We are always looking for ways to improve and evolve as a business and are looking for someone to help contribute ideas to this!
• A passion for the tech sector and a desire to deliver the best possible service to clients
• An inquisitive mind always looking to learn
• Happy to get stuck in! We are a start-up, things change fast, and you need to be flexible enough to respond to change