Product Manager – London
Product Manager is required for an exciting and innovative Software House Company/Sports Betting based in London. The successful Product Manager will take ownership of areas of software within company’s architecture from requirements gathering, prioritisation, roadmap and client handover.
·Handle requirements analysis and documentation for a given product area.
·Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to take ownership of area roadmap with a key contribution to the overall company’s roadmap.
·Communicate delivery timeline and updates to internal and external stakeholders.
·Define scope of projects, balancing tech debt with business requirements.
·Schedule and run project meetings such as stand ups, release meetings and retrospectives.
·Ensure smooth delivery of releases working with clients and support teams through UAT and training.
Technically, as Product Manager you will need:
- At least 3 years of solid industry experience as a Product Manager
- Professional experience in applying various project management methodologies (Kanban, Agile, Waterfall).
- Experience of communicating to stakeholders at all levels (from end users to board level execs).
- Working in a forward thinking company
- Joining a tight-knit team of research mathematicians, computer scientists
- Dynamic Environment