Java Developer – Using tech to disrupt – Fully Remote
Essential Skills: Java, J2EE, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Unix/Linux.
Java Developer is required for exciting and innovative Software House Company/Hedge Fund based in Leeds. The role will be fully remote
The successful Java developer will be working closely with the quantitative researchers and alongside other extremely talented and driven engineers to build and support systematic trading models.
Technically, as Java Developer you will need:
- 3+ years experience of programming in Java software development.
- Significant part of childhood spent hacking away in 8-bit assembly language
- Experience building enterprise solutions
- Agile working experience
- Degree educated in Computer Science or a closely related subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Working in a forward thinking company
- Joining a tight-knit team of research mathematicians, computer scientists
- Plenty of opportunities to progress your Java development career
- Dynamic Environment