Golang/Go Software Engineer – Start up Insurance – Fully Remote
Golang/Go Software Engineer x 4 are required by a start up Insurance company based in Paris. They are setting up a system that means companies can offer their customers the best insurance for products bought, and which removes the need for them to deal with big insurance companies.
The role is fully remote and is paying up to £100k + equity and benefits
They recently got their seed from Sequioa and are looking to hire 20+ employees over the coming 12 months, starting with 5 engineers asap. Their HQ is in Paris but they are hiring remote workers all across Europe. They have an awesome leadership team which includes their CTO who came from Apple. She had the idea for the company as she found out that other retailers could not offer the same level of support and service as AppleCare.
As Software Engineer you will have
- 3/4 + years experience with multiple backend languages: C, C++, Golang (ideal), Java, Python, Ruby
- Experience working at a well known known startup company
- Experience shipping user facing products to production at a reasonable scale.
- Being a Tech Lead engineer at a startup is a plus
Their Tech Stack
- Backend — Go: Providing best-in-class APIs to their eCommerce customers.
- Frontend — React, TypeScript: Creating a beautiful user interface. They iterate on designs and don’t compromise until they have a great product.
- Operations — GCP (Google App Engine): Maint
You will be joining a company which is in a high growth phase and it’s an exciting time to join and help shape their future.