C++ Graduate Software Developer – using tech to disrupt trading market – Oxford
C++ Graduate Software Developer is required for exciting and innovative Hedge Fund based in Oxford. The successful C++ graduate software engineer will be working closely with the quantitative researchers and alongside other extremely talented and driven engineers to build and support systematic trading models. You will helping maintain and extend a large-scale distributed system written primarily in modern C++20 and Python on Linux.
An interest in functional programming and its application in the real world would be useful. The role would suit graduates or junior C++ engineers. You will be joining a tight-knit team of research mathematicians, computer scientists and trading analysts at the top of their chosen fields.
- Academic C++11/17/20 experience
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts and modern C++ features, including memory management facilities such as smart pointers, move semantics.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications and TCP networking.
- The ability to produce good quality code in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Linux and Git.
- Working alongside other extremely talented and driven engineers
- Extremely lucrative salary, bonus and benefits
- Greenfield C++/Python work, both challenging and rewarding
Essential skills: C++ 11/17/20, Python, Boost, Linux and Git